Membership Requirements/ Forms
The membership requirements to join the club are as follows:
1. Download, print and complete the Membership Application
2. Pay the membership fees through Paypal.
Family membership $150 – For Active members who are under the age of 18, a Parent, Guardian, or Adult must be listed as the member and a Family membership is required. USA Waterski Membership is required for this type of member. See information below.
Individual membership (over 18) $75. USA Waterski Membership is required for this type of member.
See information below.
Supporting Memberships are available for $50 or for any greater amount determined by the member.
Supporting Members are recognized as part of the membership that wishes to support the overall organization.
USA Waterski is NOT required for this type of membership.
3. Download, print, read, complete and sign the Membership Agreement.
4. Download, print, read, complete and sign the Photographic Consent and Release Form.
5. Join USA Water Ski. USA Water Ski is the governing body of show skiing. It provides our club with insurance for practices and shows. All participating members (skiing and non-skiing) must be members of USA Water Ski. Be sure to denote “Lake McQueeney Ski Bees” as your club affiliation.
The membership prices are as follows:
Active member $80
Under 25 active $50
Family active (up to 6 people) $175
Documents may be mailed to the following address or brought to your first practice.
Please understand that all documents and fees must be submitted before participating.
Lake McQueeney Ski Bees
PO Box 658
McQueeney, Texas 78123
If you have any questions please contact us at email@example.com.
Thank you for your interest in joining the Lake McQueeney Ski Bees.